Oct 16, 2010

Corn Maze


I have been wanting to go to a corn maze for years! So, for my 27th birthday I finally got my wish :)

We decided on the Crazed Corn Field Maze in Thornton, CO that boasted 20+ acres of directional skills testing. So fun!

Click Read More to expand






There were pony rides, bouncy castles and a corn box (like a sand box) for the kids.



They also had the traditional pumpkin and gourd selections for all your Halloween needs.




Square watermelons?













After browsing the pumpkin and gourd options, we bought our maze tickets and jumped right in!
As if the maze wasn't fun by itself, they also had a Check Point Game.
There were ten posts among the corn with shaped hole punches attached to each post.
If you could find all ten, you won a free Mini Jack-B-Little Pumpkin.






The Entrance




I think we're lost


Are they growing corn or teeth?



I found the first numbered post!!! So excited, I had to run to it :)









It was some rather tall corn stalks


















We finally got all the punches! Time to find our way outta here!!



The EXIT!


And our prize pumpkins for completing the game.

It took us exactly one hour to find all the posts and then the exit.
It was such a fun way to celebrate my birthday this year.
It's surely going to become an Evans' family tradition.


2 comments:

  1. That's a lotta corn! And pumpkins. And gourds!
    Looking forward to trying it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It looks like so much fun. I'm glad it was so that your bday gift/treat was the kind of wonderfulness you deserve.

    ReplyDelete