Jun 5, 2010

The Denver Chalk Art Festival on Larimer Square


Brianne and I went to Larimer Square in Denver to see the seriously talented artists of the Denver Chalk Art Festival. Here are some photos from the morning of the event.

Click "Read More" below to see the full blog post. Click on pictures to expand.



A lot of people came out in support, even though the temperature was in the 80's


 







A personal favorite of mine.


I think it was jacked up on magic.










Bruce Campbell inspires all










Sexy or Angry? I never know.


I would be more scared if i was to encounter a giant bee.


They are everywhere!





I love you too, but it can never be.





Live long and chalk art.


        It was another wonderful day in Colorado full of amazing people, and we look forward to seeing the finished pieces. Check back to see Sunday's pics !

No comments:

Post a Comment